Each cocktail box contains 4 cocktails.
A classic - it can be spiced up with variations in the syrup flavour and the bitter / here, I’ve added vanilla syrup rather than simple sugar syrup.
Ingredients Per Serving
- Rocks Glass and a stirring glass & rod
- 2 measures Amaretto liqueur
- 1 measure lemon juice
- ¼ measure simple syrup
- 1 dash Angostura Bitters
- Fill stirring glass to the top with ice
- Add the ingredients
- Stir well – 15 secs then reverse direction for 10 seconds
- Strain into a chilled glass with ice
- Garnish with lemon wedge
Take a closer look at how the cocktail is created.