Margarita on the rocks
Each cocktail box contains 4 cocktails.
A more traditional Margarita compared to our previous riff.
Ingredients Per Serving
- Margarita Glass (chilled)
- 1 ½ measures tequila
- ¾ measure Triple-Sec
- ¾ measure lime juice
- 5ml sugar syrup
- ½ pinch of salt
- 4 drops Difford’s Margarita Bitters
- Garnish - lime wedge
- Salt-rim the chilled glass if preferred
- Add all ingredients to ice filled shaker
- Shake hard
- Strain and pour over ice filled glass
- Garnish with lime wedge
Take a closer look at how the cocktail is created.