top of page
Each cocktail box contains 4 cocktails.
Story has it that two people met in a bar, lamenting their fortunes with a failing spirit company (Smirnoff) and soft drink company (that produced ginger beer). They got talking and decided that a cocktail might help them both. The rest is history.
Ingredients Per Serving
- Hiball Glass, muddler and a shaker
- Hawthorn and fine mesh strainers
- ½ measure of simple syrup
- ½ measure of lime juice
- 8 mint leaves
- 2 measures of vodka
- Ginger beer to top up
- Garnish – Lime wedge
- Muddle the mint + syrup + lime juice
- Fill shaker with ice
- Add vodka
- Shake well
- Double Strain into a chilled glass
- Garnish with lime wedge and or mint
Take a closer look at how the cocktail is created.
Add To Cart
You May Also Like
What Our Customers Say
bottom of page