Each cocktail box contains 4 cocktails.
As the story goes, this originates from The Long Bar in Raffles Hotel, in Singapore. A fruity cocktail that is both refreshing but unique in taste and has few rivals.
Ingredients Per Serving
- A hurricane glass (or similar) and a shaker
- 1 ½ measures Diamond gin
- ½ measure cherry liqueur
- ¼ measure Triple Sec
- ¼ measure Benedictine
- 2 measures Pineapple Juice
- ½ measure Lime Juice
- ½ measure Grenadine
- 1 dash Angostura Bitters
- Fill shaker to the top with ice
- Add the ingredients
- Shake well
- Strain into the ice filled glass
- Garnish with straws and umbrella
Take a closer look at how the cocktail is created.